Merchandise may be returned for up to 30 days (depending on manufacturer and item) from the date of purchase, complete with all instructions and components. To return an order, please contact EMAPA to complete the following process and to receive a RMA number. Returns will NOT be accepted without the RMA number. You are responsible for the item if it is shipped without a return authorization.
1. If an order needs to be returned, a 15% re-stocking fee (20% for MEDECO Locks), will be applied against the refund to cover the costs of the return. This 15% re-stocking fee is based off of the final price of the order contents that are returned, not including the previous shipping fee. The re-stocking fee will be processed after contacting EMAPA.
2. The customer will pay for the return shipping to the specific address given to them by EMAPA, this may be directly to the manufacturer or to our physical address.
3. Once the returned order is received by EMAPA or by the manufacturer, your refund will be submitted minus the initial shipping costs, if applicable, and any restocking or cancellation fees.
1. If an order is canceled the same day as it is ordered then there are no fees associated with the cancellation.
2. If the order is canceled 24 hrs after the order was placed, but has not shipped then there is a 5% cancellation fee. The fee is calculated on the price of the item minus shipping.
3. If an order is canceled after the item has shipped and is already in transit, the restocking fee is 25%, this is to cover fees that will be charged by the shipper to return the item to the original shipping location.
3. Canceling an order containing an electronic item that has been programmed for your aircraft, under item 3 of this section, will be assessed a 30% cancellation fee since the manufacturers of these items charge a higher re-stocking fee for canceled orders in which items have already been programmed.
4. All cancellation/restocking fees will be deducted from the refund.
5. In some instances there may be extenuating circumstances that lead to an order cancellation or return. If the circumstances require it, we may waive any fees for cancellations or returns. This will be assessed on a case by case basis.
Products with warranties are specified on the product page, covered by the product manufacturer itself and not EMAPA. Please look into the product specific warranty for more information.