How do I return an item?
Custom orders require 4- 8 weeks for fulfillment. This time begins once we have received order forms that contain measurements, Aircraft Data, Instrument marking parameters, size and so on. The order forms are on the item page that you have ordered from. We will also reach you to you via e-mail requesting this information. Any delay in getting information to us will result in a delay of production for your order.
1. If an order is canceled the same day as it is ordered then there are no fees associated with the cancellation.
2. If the order is canceled 24 hrs after the order was placed, but has not shipped then there is a 5% cancellation fee. The fee is calculated on the price of the item minus shipping.
3. If an order is canceled after the item has shipped and is already in transit or has already been delivered, the restocking fee is up tp 25%, this is to cover credit card processing fees that where charged at the time of original purchase, and fees that will be charged by the shipper to return the item to the original shipping location.
3. Canceling an order containing an electronic item that has been programmed for your aircraft, under item 3 of this section, will be assessed a 30% cancellation fee since the manufacturers of these items charge a higher re-stocking fee for canceled orders in which items have already been programmed.
4. All cancellation/restocking fees will be deducted from the refund.
5. In some instances there may be extenuating circumstances that lead to an order cancellation or return. If the circumstances require it, we may waive any fees for cancellations or returns. This will be assessed on a case by case basis.